ARMOR® TERMS OF SERVICE
(Last modified May 17, 2010)
The term “TITAN” means TITAN Manufacturing Solutions, Inc. The term "Service" means the online, web-based application and platform provided by TITAN via http://www.titanarmor.com and its associated web pages. The term "User" means any individual who is authorized to use the Service by his/her Company and/or TITAN.
Privacy and Confidentiality
Without limiting the above, TITAN and User shall maintain appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for protection of the security, confidentiality and integrity of User’s data. User is responsible for the confidentiality and use of User’s username, password and data. User agrees to immediately notify TITAN if User becomes aware of any loss or theft or unauthorized use of this information. User is also responsible for all electronic communications of any kind contained within emails or otherwise entered electronically through the Service.
User shall be responsible for the accuracy, quality, integrity and legality of all User’s data and of the means by which User acquires such data. Use of the Service is further restricted as follows:
- The Service is for commercial use only.
- User must provide his/her legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- User’s login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- The Service may only be used for lawful purposes. Sending or solicitation of any material that violates any law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, any material that is obscene, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, unlawful, pornographic, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, violates any law or is otherwise inappropriate, or in any way violates intellectual property laws or a third party's intellectual property rights. User agrees to comply with all applicable local, state and federal regulations in connection with its use of the Service, including without limitation those related to privacy and electronic communications.
- If User’s bandwidth usage exceeds 300 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by TITAN) of other Users, TITAN reserves the right to immediately disable User’s account or throttle User’s file hosting until User can reduce its bandwidth consumption.
- User shall not send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs which would interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Service or the data contained therein.
- User shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or its related systems or networks. User must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.
- User shall not license, rent, sell, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, display, host, outsource, disclose, or otherwise commercially exploit or make any aspect of the Service available to any unauthorized User of the Service, including but not limited to, "mirroring" or "framing" any part of the Service, or creating Internet links to the Service, which include log-in information, user names, passwords, and/or secure cookies.
- User shall not (and shall not allow any third party to) copy, modify, reproduce, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit in any form or by any means, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, or decompile any aspect of the Service, or otherwise attempt to create unauthorized access to the Service and/or modified versions of the Service, including (without limitation) for the purpose of building a similar or competitive product or service.
- User will not in any way express or imply that any opinions contained in User’s data are endorsed by TITAN.
User agrees that unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the Service, and/or any new service(s) subsequently integrated into the Service will be subject to these Terms. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute User’s consent to such changes.
In the event that TITAN has reasonable grounds to believe that User has violated this Agreement, has otherwise acted unlawfully, or User has caused immediate, material and ongoing harm to TITAN or others through its use of the Service, TITAN may immediately terminate User’s access to the Service. User acknowledges that termination may be effected without notice to User. Upon termination of the Service, User shall have no rights to continue use of the Service, but all of these Terms shall survive any termination of the Service.
Failure of TITAN to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision.
Warranties and Disclaimers
The Service is provided "as is" and "as available" without warranties of any kind either express or implied. User understands and agrees that it uses the Service at its own discretion and risk and that it will be solely responsible for any damages to its computer system or loss of data that results from use of the Service. TITAN DOES NOT REPRESENT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT ALL ERRORS IN THE SERVICE AND/OR DOCUMENTATION WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE SYSTEM THAT MAKES THE SERVICE AVAILABLE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TITAN shall not be liable for any failure to provide Service which is due to an event beyond TITAN’s reasonable control.
Notification of Changes
TITAN reserves the right to change these Terms, from time to time as it sees fit. If there are any changes to these Terms, TITAN will post notice of such changes to the Armor® site (www.titanarmor.com). User is therefore advised to re-read this statement on a regular basis. If User does not agree to any of such changes, User has the right to terminate the use of the Service. User’s continued use of the site shall conclusively confirm its acceptance of any such changes.